At MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, we take your health and safety seriously.
As concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) are increasing across the country, we have been diligently monitoring guidelines and updates from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization to ensure that we are staying true to our top priority of keeping our Guests and Team Members safe.
When choosing to dine in, pick up meals to-go or order delivery from MOOYAH, we want you to know that we are taking every precaution to protect you and your loved ones.
Below are the policies and procedures implemented by our Franchisee Owner-Operators across the country:
- Our teams have increased the frequency of hand washing and glove changes, as well as increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the restaurants.
- We are following CDC recommendations for minimizing touching our faces and each other, which includes hitting pause on our beloved high fives and elbow bumps.
- Team Members will stay home if they’re not feeling well. They know their jobs will be here for them upon their return. Of course, Team Members exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- We have removed cutlery, lids and straws from the beverage station and are distributing directly to Guests.
- We have eliminated trays for dine-in orders and are placing all meals in bags.
- We have removed ketchup and napkins from the tables and are distributing with each order.
- We may need to adjust our operating hours in response to events in the communities we serve, and we appreciate your patience.
- Beginning Monday 3/16, we are offering free delivery from our rewards app and on order.mooyah.com through March 31.
Managers are regularly meeting with Team Members to reiterate the importance of adhering to these procedures during each shift. Team Members have also been instructed to follow this policy closely and to even pause the line if it is time to address the above procedures. We are not taking any risks and appreciate your understanding.
As always, we do not take your loyalty for granted. We want you to know that our top priority is your health and safety and that of our Team Members. We are committed to keeping our restaurants safe so you can enjoy the best burgers, fries & shakes around (ours, of course), and if you feel more comfortable placing a to-go or delivery order, we are here for you at order.mooyah.com and through our rewards app.
All my best,
President & COO