We're happy to serve you! Together, we can be safe.
As our dining rooms across the U.S. reopen, we want you to know that our local owner-operators are committed to maintaining a safe environment for our teams and for you. Here’s what you’ll experience as we prioritize safety for you & our teams:
- We’re supporting social distancing in the dining room, which means asking you to stay 6 feet apart and reducing the number of Guests we can allow in at one time.
- We have a few less tables & chairs to help maintain appropriate distancing.
- We’re packaging all meals in to-go bags, but you are welcome to enjoy at our tables.
- We’re offering formerly self-serve items like utensils, sweeteners, napkins and ketchup directly from Team Members. Just holler and we’ll gladly serve you.
- We’re offering hand sanitizer for you at high-contact areas, as it’s available to us.
- We’re upholding strict sanitation standards including increased frequency of cleaning. This may mean we pause between orders to take care of business.
- All Team Members wear masks as recommended by the CDC.
- We’re monitoring temperatures of all Team Members daily and sending anyone home with an elevated temperature.
- As we ramp back up, our hours might be a little different from what’s posted. Check mooyah.com/locations for current hours.
- Our online ordering, app, delivery and curbside game is stronger than ever.
- If you have any questions or comments for us, please let us know at mooyah.com/fast-feedback.
Like you, we’re reacting to best practices and CDC recommendations and following requirements of local governments.
We’re thankful for good heath, great food and the loyalty of MOOYAH fans like you.
Much love, MOOYAH